أخر زيارة : 05-22-2024 (07:56 AM)
 التقييم :  77
 مزاجي
لوني المفضل : Blue
شكراً: 12,298
تم شكره 6,130 مرة في 1,935 مشاركة
مقالات المدونة: 1
افتراضي  

Dear Sister, really I consider you my sister! Firstly being my sister as any person needs our help and secondly being Muslim. I have known that Hamdulellah you are Muslim from many technical Islamic Words said by you! Ha Ha Ha.
Look dear
First, according to our “medical terms” I can’t say that I have been cured. Proving that in “this world” needs for my story to pass several stages and studies and
But from other point of view I say; “Fu… all these!” (And sorry for the bad word !!!) I have the strongest proof; first the words of the best creature on earth (SAAS) prophet Mohammad saying that the black seed is a cure for all diseases except death. And I have my personal experience that you have read. In addition to many sisters and brothers following my steps and getting cured. And I pray GOD to be an additional precious sister being cured also
Dear sister, concerning the special diet; ya there are many diets I always find on the net. Concerning me, I didn’t followed any diet! And I can’t! I love eating and thanks GOD I’m thin and don’t got fat! HA HA HA.
Concerning the supposed time needed to get “cured”; being @ the beginning of your feel in a SUPPOSED MS symptoms I think IF you are not passing an attack, two or three weeks are enough.
But this supposed time is based according to our tries. Nothing sure. But we always pray GOD for you dear

توقيع : Saad

يوم جديد و أمل جديد
رقم هاتفي في لبنان: 0096181613796
بريدي حق الفايسبوك

"ما خلق الله من داء إلا وجعل له شفاء علمه من علمه وجهله من جهله إلا السام والسام الموت"
- سيد الخلق محمد صلى الله عليه و سلم -

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Saad ; 03-29-2012 الساعة 03:31 PM

رد مع اقتباس
2 أعضاء قالوا شكراً لـ Saad على المشاركة المفيدة: