أخر زيارة : 05-22-2024 (07:56 AM)
 التقييم :  77
 مزاجي
لوني المفضل : Blue
شكراً: 12,298
تم شكره 6,130 مرة في 1,935 مشاركة
مقالات المدونة: 1
افتراضي  

I am so happy for your news dear Sister. And SOOOOOOOO happy for you being a member of our family

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أخت عفوا ,,, لايمكنك مشاهده الروابط لانك غير مسجل لدينا [ للتسجيل اضغط هنا ]
In There was a lesion on my brain

corresponding to the weakness as well as about 5 other lesions.

[/QUOTE]

Even if dear; I have some lesions dear after my first attack. But HAMDULLELAH, after taking the Black Seed Oil, they had shrunk in size. And the most important which I wish and think will happen to you; the demyelinating process have stopped

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أخت عفوا ,,, لايمكنك مشاهده الروابط لانك غير مسجل لدينا [ للتسجيل اضغط هنا ]

On the bright side, the lesion on my brainstem from my first attack was no longer there Alhamdulillah....He thought that it may be due to the steroids I took after my first attack but I think it may also be due to the black seed oil insha'Allah

I don’t know if taking the steroids will demolish their existing. Anyways, HAMDULLAH for these news

اقتباس:

I don't know if he was just being polite but when I talked with him about it, he seemed slightly interested. I'm refusing the medication for now and will continue the black seed oil and try to modify my diet insha'Allah

Good decision, and that what I prefer. You know I don’t have the right nor the encouragement to ask MS patient to stop taking the medications (and in reality they are not medications! They are a kind of suggestive protectiveness!) But I prefer that. SPECIALLY if they are at beginning of MS and haven’t took the supposed protectiveness

اقتباس:

I also have a contact for a Muslim doctor in the US who also has a PhD in Islamic studies...people referred me to talk with him about Islamic medicine so I'm going to call him tonight insha'Allah. In two weeks, I will also be getting an allergy test done. Will keep you posted insha'Allah.

Good dear, keep us always updated with your news. And just to tell you, maybe just me and Hunaida are replying to your post. But believe me many would like to reply also but maybe the English language constitute an obstacle for them

توقيع : Saad

يوم جديد و أمل جديد
رقم هاتفي في لبنان: 0096181613796
بريدي حق الفايسبوك

"ما خلق الله من داء إلا وجعل له شفاء علمه من علمه وجهله من جهله إلا السام والسام الموت"
- سيد الخلق محمد صلى الله عليه و سلم -

رد مع اقتباس
الأعضاء الذين قالوا شكراً لـ Saad على المشاركة المفيدة: