مشاركات: 15
 تاريخ التسجيل :  Mar 2012
 أخر زيارة : 03-01-2013 (09:52 PM)
 التقييم :  75
لوني المفضل : Cadetblue
شكراً: 0
تم شكره 40 مرة في 16 مشاركة
افتراضي  

Insha'Allah! I hope I can do research on it one day...I had an MRI this past Friday (March 31st) to address the symptoms I had that started a week before (on March 23rd)..weak right leg, and foot as well as a week right arm and hand. I didn't take steroids but continued to take the black seed oil and have tried to eat a teaspoon of raw honey every morning...I also tried avoiding wheat, tomatoes, sugar and milk and eating more anti-inflammatory foods (grapes, baby spinach and dark greens in salad, olive oil, flax seed). My symptoms weren't too severe to begin with but a week later, they are almost completely gone Alhamdulillah. I went to see my neurologist so that he could explain the results of the MRI to me and he diagnosed me with definite MS. There was a lesion on my brain corresponding to the weakness as well as about 5 other lesions.

On the bright side, the lesion on my brainstem from my first attack was no longer there Alhamdulillah....He thought that it may be due to the steroids I took after my first attack but I think it may also be due to the black seed oil insha'Allah. I don't know if he was just being polite but when I talked with him about it, he seemed slightly interested. I'm refusing the medication for now and will continue the black seed oil and try to modify my diet insha'Allah. I also have a contact for a Muslim doctor in the US who also has a PhD in Islamic studies...people referred me to talk with him about Islamic medicine so I'm going to call him tonight insha'Allah. In two weeks, I will also be getting an allergy test done. Will keep you posted insha'Allah.

رد مع اقتباس
3 أعضاء قالوا شكراً لـ أخت على المشاركة المفيدة: