مشاركات: 15
 تاريخ التسجيل :  Mar 2012
 أخر زيارة : 03-01-2013 (09:52 PM)
 التقييم :  75
لوني المفضل : Cadetblue
شكراً: 0
تم شكره 40 مرة في 16 مشاركة
افتراضي  

Wa alaikum asalaam Hunaida and Saad. Thank you SOOO MUCH for making me a part of your family. It has helped me a lot Alhamdulillah. I was very scared after my first attack and also very frightened after my second, but this forum really helps increase my hope and iman, Alhamdulillah. I'm going to try to take an online arabic class...insha'Allah, i'll have a little vocabulary. Maybe i'll be able to communicate with some more people on the forum then hahaa

I spoke with the muslim doctor that night and he wasn't very specific but reminded me that black seed, honey, zamzam water, cupping (I think it's hijama in arabic?) and du'a are all things that could help insha'Allah. Hopefully eating honey every day will get rid of my allergies but I will let you guys know what the results of my allergy test next week are insha'Allah.

I had 2 quick questions for when ever either of you have time to answer insha'Allah:
(1)
What types of triggers for new attacks have you guys had or seen in other members? (for example, for me it seems to be coughing, flu or cold type symptoms).
(2) My relative is probably in her 60s and has dementia...Subhan'Allah, it's really hard to see her like this. She doesn't seem to remember who any one is except a few of her children. Have you heard of any accounts of how black seed/ Islamic medicine helps people with dementia/ Alzheimer's? I asked that muslim doctor and he said that senility was hard to reverse but that honey may help a bit. I remember the sunnah stating that for every disease, Allah has made a cure, except for death (and I think old age was also mentioned in the hadeeth?) I'm wondering which ailments are counted as old age?

رد مع اقتباس
2 أعضاء قالوا شكراً لـ أخت على المشاركة المفيدة: