تاريخ التسجيل :  Mar 2012
 أخر زيارة : 03-01-2013 (09:52 PM)
 التقييم :  75
لوني المفضل : Cadetblue
شكراً: 0
تم شكره 40 مرة في 16 مشاركة
افتراضي  

Asalaamu Alaikum,

I feel like I have been away from the forum for so long. My cousin had a wedding last week Alhamdulillah..In fact, I went to her henna party right after my allergy test. Any ways, from doing a scratch allergy test, they found that I was allergic to dust, ragweed, tree pollen and dog. I don't clean the dust from my room often and am not very careful when my clothes and hijabs are on the floor, so I'm trying to be more careful about that now insha'Allah. My leg and foot are getting better and better Alhamdulillah, but they are still not completely back to normal. It has been about 5 weeks since my first attack. I feel improvement and when I walk a lot of times, cannot feel any weakness at all Alhamdulillah. However, when I walk quickly or walk for more than 5 minutes, the weakness comes back...not to the same extent as before, but I have a strange way of walking until I rest for a few minutes.
I also never mentioned, I am G6PD deficient..I was diagnosed as a baby because I had jaundice, but it hasn't effected me in any obvious way since Alhamdulillah...I stay away from fava beans because the doctor told my parents it is dangerous for people with the deficiency...but I have eaten them a few times by accident and nothing happened.....I've read and heard that people with G6PD deficiency cannot metabolize simple sugars as easily as others which can cause problems if they have a severe case of the condition.

رد مع اقتباس
2 أعضاء قالوا شكراً لـ أخت على المشاركة المفيدة: