التقييم :  77
 مزاجي
لوني المفضل : Blue
شكراً: 12,298
تم شكره 6,130 مرة في 1,935 مشاركة
مقالات المدونة: 1
افتراضي  

Dear SISTER, no what privacy!
According to mr nizzar, he was first working in a press that i've taken from it the black seed oil and hamdullah got rid of the symptoms that had remained after my first and hamdullah my only attack
And that press 'Ahlam; Dreams' press had proven its effectiveness where other marks have not
Although that press was using ordinary methods of pressing, and what is amazing, nizzar told me we were not producing it outside saudi arabia
How come! I asked him, ive got it from a shop in beirut
He answered me; maybe the shopper took it from here when he was @ hajj or omra
I told him; thx GOD cause it was the best, sure that almighty GOD had arranged that cause he knows that i will keep on spreading what had happened to me
After that, from about year and a half, the black seed, Habashi's type (from a country south to Sudan) and which is THE BEST had increased in price
So the press he was working in; 'Ahlam' have stopped using the Habashi's seed and transferred in using the syrian seed
So mr nizar stopped working in Ahlam's press and now working in the new press
I went to the new press he is working in, using new methods
And he started explaining me the new presses he is using and...
I told him; look mr nizzar, sorry to tell u that; i don't care about the press u are using or the method u are following! Neither me nor any of the patients. What i care; getting rid of the tiny symptoms I'm feeling in
Even if u'll press the seed by your leg!!! I don't care. These explanations will be important informations to a dealer buying the oil from u not to me
He answered me; u are right, and ill rely on your personal test
What is nice is that i felt very good progress and have called him directly and informed him
The symptoms I'm feeling in are the same symptoms id felt in from 10 years but very soft
Concerning a mail to him, ill ask him but i don't think so
Concerning the official tests for his pressing process, sure he has cause he told me that he shows them when he transfers the oil to a foreign country
Dear SISTER, don't feel any thing in asking any question
Ive written in the forum my true name, family name, my telephone no, my email... And every single information any one needs to know

توقيع : Saad

يوم جديد و أمل جديد
رقم هاتفي في لبنان: 0096181613796
بريدي حق الفايسبوك

"ما خلق الله من داء إلا وجعل له شفاء علمه من علمه وجهله من جهله إلا السام والسام الموت"
- سيد الخلق محمد صلى الله عليه و سلم -

رد مع اقتباس
2 أعضاء قالوا شكراً لـ Saad على المشاركة المفيدة: