التقييم :  77
 مزاجي
لوني المفضل : Blue
شكراً: 12,298
تم شكره 6,130 مرة في 1,935 مشاركة
مقالات المدونة: 1
افتراضي  

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أخت عفوا ,,, لايمكنك مشاهده الروابط لانك غير مسجل لدينا [ للتسجيل اضغط هنا ]
Jazakullahu Khairan Brother Saad. You all really are helping me.
That’s what I wish dear
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أخت عفوا ,,, لايمكنك مشاهده الروابط لانك غير مسجل لدينا [ للتسجيل اضغط هنا ]

I started taking black seed oil after I did a google search on MS and reading your post on ehealth forums.
Really I have forgotten that I’ve posted my story there! Actually I’ve posted my story all over the net in many places

اقتباس:

Almost every muslim has heard about black seed but don't pay attention to it if they are healthy.
Me to dear, and many! Many told me that they new about Profit Mohammad’s (SAAS) saying according to the black seed but they were surprised to examine the good results they have found after taking it! In this domain I always remember my friend’s saying, her name is Ghada and she had got fantastic results after taking the black seed oil (she was suffering from other disease and got rid of it by taking the black seed oil!) she had told me; this forum is working as reactivating the words of prophet Mohammad (SAAS) in a new form

اقتباس:

SubhanAllah, I heard so many things about the black seed and its amazing that it widens the veins. I also read that the oil of the black seed contains over 100 identified therapeutic compounds, one of which thins the blood, another stimulates the production of interferon (which is used as a drug for MS but has lots of side effects because of the amount people are injecting into themselves)
We have stated this before, with an important fact that I had heard from my friend and he is a doctor; the person gets use from the interferon THAT HE PRODUCE. And giving him an external interferon will prevent the body from producing it and will lead him to rely on the external interferon he takes

اقتباس:
I think it also helps with allergies and immunity in general.. Insha'Allah there will be a way that we can get funding to study in an American lab....The knowledge would benefit a lot of people and it would be excellent da'wa as well.
Nice! Look dear, I would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thankful if you act in this field

توقيع : Saad

يوم جديد و أمل جديد
رقم هاتفي في لبنان: 0096181613796
بريدي حق الفايسبوك

"ما خلق الله من داء إلا وجعل له شفاء علمه من علمه وجهله من جهله إلا السام والسام الموت"
- سيد الخلق محمد صلى الله عليه و سلم -

رد مع اقتباس
2 أعضاء قالوا شكراً لـ Saad على المشاركة المفيدة:
قديم 04-03-2012, 01:33 AM   #14

الصورة الرمزية أخت
أخت غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 رقم العضوية : 1387
 العلاقة بالمرض: infected
 المهنة: scientist
 المواضيع: 1
 مشاركات: 15
 تاريخ التسجيل :  Mar 2012
 أخر زيارة : 03-01-2013 (09:52 PM)
 التقييم :  75
لوني المفضل : Cadetblue
شكراً: 0
تم شكره 40 مرة في 16 مشاركة
افتراضي  

Insha'Allah! I hope I can do research on it one day...I had an MRI this past Friday (March 31st) to address the symptoms I had that started a week before (on March 23rd)..weak right leg, and foot as well as a week right arm and hand. I didn't take steroids but continued to take the black seed oil and have tried to eat a teaspoon of raw honey every morning...I also tried avoiding wheat, tomatoes, sugar and milk and eating more anti-inflammatory foods (grapes, baby spinach and dark greens in salad, olive oil, flax seed). My symptoms weren't too severe to begin with but a week later, they are almost completely gone Alhamdulillah. I went to see my neurologist so that he could explain the results of the MRI to me and he diagnosed me with definite MS. There was a lesion on my brain corresponding to the weakness as well as about 5 other lesions.

On the bright side, the lesion on my brainstem from my first attack was no longer there Alhamdulillah....He thought that it may be due to the steroids I took after my first attack but I think it may also be due to the black seed oil insha'Allah. I don't know if he was just being polite but when I talked with him about it, he seemed slightly interested. I'm refusing the medication for now and will continue the black seed oil and try to modify my diet insha'Allah. I also have a contact for a Muslim doctor in the US who also has a PhD in Islamic studies...people referred me to talk with him about Islamic medicine so I'm going to call him tonight insha'Allah. In two weeks, I will also be getting an allergy test done. Will keep you posted insha'Allah.

رد مع اقتباس
3 أعضاء قالوا شكراً لـ أخت على المشاركة المفيدة:
قديم 04-03-2012, 08:56 AM   #15

الصورة الرمزية هنيدة
هنيدة غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 رقم العضوية : 6
 العلاقة بالمرض: مصابه
 المهنة:
 الجنس ~ : أنثى
 المواضيع: 2064
 مشاركات: 5683
 تاريخ التسجيل :  Aug 2010
 أخر زيارة : 10-05-2022 (12:44 PM)
 التقييم :  145
 مزاجي
لوني المفضل : Darkmagenta
شكراً: 17,104
تم شكره 13,418 مرة في 5,950 مشاركة
افتراضي  

Good morning
I am much happy for this progress and, God willing more
I hope your valuable dear wonderful stay with us along
And wait for the rest of the good news by your doctors and further improvement
Always waiting for you

توقيع : هنيدة

لنا ما يكتبه الله وكل ما يكتبه جميل

رد مع اقتباس
2 أعضاء قالوا شكراً لـ هنيدة على المشاركة المفيدة:
قديم 04-04-2012, 01:03 PM   #16

الصورة الرمزية Saad
Saad غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 رقم العضوية : 5
 العلاقة بالمرض: Infected but got cured
 المهنة: مهندس معمار
 الجنس ~ : ذكر
 الدولهـ : لُبنان
 المواضيع: 102
 مشاركات: 1843
 أخر زيارة : 01-30-2024 (06:56 PM)
 التقييم :  77
 مزاجي
لوني المفضل : Blue
شكراً: 12,298
تم شكره 6,130 مرة في 1,935 مشاركة
افتراضي  

I am so happy for your news dear Sister. And SOOOOOOOO happy for you being a member of our family

اقتباس:
In There was a lesion on my brain

corresponding to the weakness as well as about 5 other lesions.

[/QUOTE]

Even if dear; I have some lesions dear after my first attack. But HAMDULLELAH, after taking the Black Seed Oil, they had shrunk in size. And the most important which I wish and think will happen to you; the demyelinating process have stopped

اقتباس:

On the bright side, the lesion on my brainstem from my first attack was no longer there Alhamdulillah....He thought that it may be due to the steroids I took after my first attack but I think it may also be due to the black seed oil insha'Allah

I don’t know if taking the steroids will demolish their existing. Anyways, HAMDULLAH for these news

اقتباس:

I don't know if he was just being polite but when I talked with him about it, he seemed slightly interested. I'm refusing the medication for now and will continue the black seed oil and try to modify my diet insha'Allah

Good decision, and that what I prefer. You know I don’t have the right nor the encouragement to ask MS patient to stop taking the medications (and in reality they are not medications! They are a kind of suggestive protectiveness!) But I prefer that. SPECIALLY if they are at beginning of MS and haven’t took the supposed protectiveness

اقتباس:

I also have a contact for a Muslim doctor in the US who also has a PhD in Islamic studies...people referred me to talk with him about Islamic medicine so I'm going to call him tonight insha'Allah. In two weeks, I will also be getting an allergy test done. Will keep you posted insha'Allah.

Good dear, keep us always updated with your news. And just to tell you, maybe just me and Hunaida are replying to your post. But believe me many would like to reply also but maybe the English language constitute an obstacle for them

توقيع : Saad

يوم جديد و أمل جديد
رقم هاتفي في لبنان: 0096181613796
بريدي حق الفايسبوك

"ما خلق الله من داء إلا وجعل له شفاء علمه من علمه وجهله من جهله إلا السام والسام الموت"
- سيد الخلق محمد صلى الله عليه و سلم -

رد مع اقتباس
الأعضاء الذين قالوا شكراً لـ Saad على المشاركة المفيدة:
قديم 04-09-2012, 11:20 PM   #17

الصورة الرمزية أخت
أخت غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
افتراضي  

Wa alaikum asalaam Hunaida and Saad. Thank you SOOO MUCH for making me a part of your family. It has helped me a lot Alhamdulillah. I was very scared after my first attack and also very frightened after my second, but this forum really helps increase my hope and iman, Alhamdulillah. I'm going to try to take an online arabic class...insha'Allah, i'll have a little vocabulary. Maybe i'll be able to communicate with some more people on the forum then hahaa

I spoke with the muslim doctor that night and he wasn't very specific but reminded me that black seed, honey, zamzam water, cupping (I think it's hijama in arabic?) and du'a are all things that could help insha'Allah. Hopefully eating honey every day will get rid of my allergies but I will let you guys know what the results of my allergy test next week are insha'Allah.

I had 2 quick questions for when ever either of you have time to answer insha'Allah:
(1)
What types of triggers for new attacks have you guys had or seen in other members? (for example, for me it seems to be coughing, flu or cold type symptoms).
(2) My relative is probably in her 60s and has dementia...Subhan'Allah, it's really hard to see her like this. She doesn't seem to remember who any one is except a few of her children. Have you heard of any accounts of how black seed/ Islamic medicine helps people with dementia/ Alzheimer's? I asked that muslim doctor and he said that senility was hard to reverse but that honey may help a bit. I remember the sunnah stating that for every disease, Allah has made a cure, except for death (and I think old age was also mentioned in the hadeeth?) I'm wondering which ailments are counted as old age?

رد مع اقتباس
2 أعضاء قالوا شكراً لـ أخت على المشاركة المفيدة:
قديم 04-10-2012, 07:54 AM   #18

الصورة الرمزية هنيدة
هنيدة غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 المهنة:
 مزاجي
افتراضي  

Hi dear
Thanks for your valuable feedback
And downright Asubhta of our family and waiting Tree
عفوا ,,, لايمكنك مشاهده الروابط لانك غير مسجل لدينا [ للتسجيل اضغط هنا ]

رد مع اقتباس
الأعضاء الذين قالوا شكراً لـ هنيدة على المشاركة المفيدة:
قديم 05-01-2012, 02:35 AM   #19

الصورة الرمزية أخت
أخت غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
افتراضي  

Asalaamu Alaikum,

I feel like I have been away from the forum for so long. My cousin had a wedding last week Alhamdulillah..In fact, I went to her henna party right after my allergy test. Any ways, from doing a scratch allergy test, they found that I was allergic to dust, ragweed, tree pollen and dog. I don't clean the dust from my room often and am not very careful when my clothes and hijabs are on the floor, so I'm trying to be more careful about that now insha'Allah. My leg and foot are getting better and better Alhamdulillah, but they are still not completely back to normal. It has been about 5 weeks since my first attack. I feel improvement and when I walk a lot of times, cannot feel any weakness at all Alhamdulillah. However, when I walk quickly or walk for more than 5 minutes, the weakness comes back...not to the same extent as before, but I have a strange way of walking until I rest for a few minutes.
I also never mentioned, I am G6PD deficient..I was diagnosed as a baby because I had jaundice, but it hasn't effected me in any obvious way since Alhamdulillah...I stay away from fava beans because the doctor told my parents it is dangerous for people with the deficiency...but I have eaten them a few times by accident and nothing happened.....I've read and heard that people with G6PD deficiency cannot metabolize simple sugars as easily as others which can cause problems if they have a severe case of the condition.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-01-2012, 07:46 AM   #20

الصورة الرمزية هنيدة
هنيدة غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 المهنة:
 مزاجي
افتراضي  

Welcome to Vicki Been Waiting dear every day
And our joy to meet you today, downright
Congratulations to the wedding ....
Praise be to Allah and I am assured on you with your participation
For beans the same problem when my brother banned from beans, rewarding and of course, after eating times do not notice it, but caution
And are always happy Bhetwajdk us do not walk away
Is there anything new with the oil

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-01-2012, 07:57 AM   #21

الصورة الرمزية هنيدة
هنيدة غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 المهنة:
 مزاجي
افتراضي  

Welcome to Vicki Been Waiting dear every day
And our joy to meet you today, downright
Congratulations to the wedding ....
Praise be to Allah and I am assured on you with your participation
For beans the same problem when my brother banned from beans, rewarding and of course, after eating times do not notice it, but caution
And are always happy Bhetwajdk us do not walk away
Is there anything new with the oil

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-01-2012, 07:40 PM   #22

الصورة الرمزية أخت
أخت غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
افتراضي  

Wa alaikum Asalaam Hunaida =) I'm sorry, I don't understand some of your last message...what was the problem with the bean and why was it banned? And why should I take caution? Jazakullahu Khairan to you and Saad for always replying to my posts in English. I hope to learn enough Arabic to be able to communicate as well as you communicate with me in English, Insha'Allah. I am still taking Hemani Black seed oil...I'll try to take a picture of mine and post it to the thread with the other photo..The packaging looks different. I haven't started taking the whole seed regularly yet. I bought a bag or two from a local indian store but they don't look authentic...I need to shop around for more, insha'Allah. I hope my leg and foot go back to how they once were soon insha'Allah.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-01-2012, 09:10 PM   #23

الصورة الرمزية هنيدة
هنيدة غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 المهنة:
 مزاجي
افتراضي  

I'm sorry dear
I dont write the English language well I try to communicate with you even with my mistakes
However I want to be among the pages of your topic
Happy for my presence with you
God willing, you will find the black pill are good

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-03-2012, 10:54 PM   #24

الصورة الرمزية أخت
أخت غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
افتراضي  

Salaam Hunaida,

Please don't be sorry. I thank you so much for taking your time to talk with me. It really helps Alhamdulillah and may Allah bless you for being so kind to your sister in Islam. I'm not sure if this will work, but maybe I can use google translate to translate my messages into Arabic. If they make sense to you, maybe you can respond in Arabic and I can use google translate to translate them into English. I will try translating my message from a couple days ago...when you have time, can you let me know if the website translated it correctly?
Here it is in English:

Asalaamu Alaikum,

I feel like I have been away from the forum for so long. My cousin had a wedding last week Alhamdulillah..In fact, I went to her henna party right after my allergy test. Any ways, from doing a scratch allergy test, they found that I was allergic to dust, ragweed, tree pollen and dog. I don't clean the dust from my room often and am not very careful when my clothes and hijabs are on the floor, so I'm trying to be more careful about that now insha'Allah. My leg and foot are getting better and better Alhamdulillah, but they are still not completely back to normal. It has been about 5 weeks since my first attack. I feel improvement and when I walk a lot of times, cannot feel any weakness at all Alhamdulillah. However, when I walk quickly or walk for more than 5 minutes, the weakness comes back...not to the same extent as before, but I have a strange way of walking until I rest for a few minutes.
I also never mentioned, I am G6PD deficient..I was diagnosed as a baby because I had jaundice, but it hasn't effected me in any obvious way since Alhamdulillah...I stay away from fava beans because the doctor told my parents it is dangerous for people with the deficiency...but I have eaten them a few times by accident and nothing happened.....I've read and heard that people with G6PD deficiency cannot metabolize simple sugars as easily as others which can cause problems if they have a severe case of the condition.

And here it is in Arabic:
salamu عليكم،

أشعر وكأنني قد بعيدا عن المنتدى لفترة طويلة. وكان ابن عمي 1 الحمد لله عرس الاسبوع الماضي .. في الواقع، وذهبت إلى حزب الحناء لها الحق بعد اختبار حساسية بلدي. أي وسائل، من القيام اختبار حساسية الصفر، وجدوا أن كنت حساسية من الغبار، غبار الطلع السجاد شجرة، والكلب. أنا لا تنظيف الغبار من غرفتي في كثير من الأحيان، ولست حريصا جدا عندما ملابسي والحجاب هي على الأرض، لذلك أنا أحاول أن أكون أكثر حذرا حول ذلك الآن إن شاء الله. ساقي والقدم والحصول على أفضل وأفضل الحمد لله، لكنها لا تزال لا يعود تماما إلى وضعها الطبيعي. فقد كان حوالي 5 أسابيع منذ لقائي الاول الهجوم. أشعر تحسن وعندما امشي في الكثير من الأحيان، لا يمكن أن يشعر أي ضعف في كل الحمد لله. ومع ذلك، عندما أمشي بسرعة أو المشي لأكثر من 5 دقائق، وضعف يعود ... ليس بالقدر نفسه كما كان من قبل، ولكن لدي طريقة غريبة في المشي حتى وراحة لمدة بضع دقائق.
أنا أيضا لم يذكر أبدا، وأنا G6PD أنا ناقص .. تم تشخيص أنا كطفل رضيع، لأنه كان واليرقان، لكنها لم تنفذ لي في أي طريقة واضحة منذ الحمد لله ... وأنا الابتعاد عن الفول لأن الطبيب قال والدي أنه أمر خطير للأشخاص الذين يعانون من نقص ... ولكن أنا قد أكلت منها عدة مرات عن طريق الصدفة ولم يحدث شيء ..... لقد قرأت وسمعت أن الناس يعانون من نقص G6PD لا يمكن استقلاب السكريات البسيطة بالسهولة التي يمكن للآخرين يسبب مشاكل إذا كان لديهم حالة شديدة من هذه الحالة.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

Facebook Comments by: ABDU_GO - شركة الإبداع الرقمية
مرحبا أيها الزائر الكريم, قرائتك لهذه الرسالة... يعني انك غير مسجل لدينا في الموقع .. اضغط هنا للتسجيل .. ولتمتلك بعدها المزايا الكاملة, وتسعدنا بوجودك

الساعة الآن 11:38 PM.