التقييم :  77
 مزاجي
لوني المفضل : Blue
شكراً: 12,298
تم شكره 6,130 مرة في 1,935 مشاركة
مقالات المدونة: 1
افتراضي  

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أخت عفوا ,,, لايمكنك مشاهده الروابط لانك غير مسجل لدينا [ للتسجيل اضغط هنا ]
Jazakullahu Khairan Brother Saad. You all really are helping me.
That’s what I wish dear
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أخت عفوا ,,, لايمكنك مشاهده الروابط لانك غير مسجل لدينا [ للتسجيل اضغط هنا ]

I started taking black seed oil after I did a google search on MS and reading your post on ehealth forums.
Really I have forgotten that I’ve posted my story there! Actually I’ve posted my story all over the net in many places

اقتباس:

Almost every muslim has heard about black seed but don't pay attention to it if they are healthy.
Me to dear, and many! Many told me that they new about Profit Mohammad’s (SAAS) saying according to the black seed but they were surprised to examine the good results they have found after taking it! In this domain I always remember my friend’s saying, her name is Ghada and she had got fantastic results after taking the black seed oil (she was suffering from other disease and got rid of it by taking the black seed oil!) she had told me; this forum is working as reactivating the words of prophet Mohammad (SAAS) in a new form

اقتباس:

SubhanAllah, I heard so many things about the black seed and its amazing that it widens the veins. I also read that the oil of the black seed contains over 100 identified therapeutic compounds, one of which thins the blood, another stimulates the production of interferon (which is used as a drug for MS but has lots of side effects because of the amount people are injecting into themselves)
We have stated this before, with an important fact that I had heard from my friend and he is a doctor; the person gets use from the interferon THAT HE PRODUCE. And giving him an external interferon will prevent the body from producing it and will lead him to rely on the external interferon he takes

اقتباس:
I think it also helps with allergies and immunity in general.. Insha'Allah there will be a way that we can get funding to study in an American lab....The knowledge would benefit a lot of people and it would be excellent da'wa as well.
Nice! Look dear, I would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thankful if you act in this field

توقيع : Saad

يوم جديد و أمل جديد
رقم هاتفي في لبنان: 0096181613796
بريدي حق الفايسبوك

"ما خلق الله من داء إلا وجعل له شفاء علمه من علمه وجهله من جهله إلا السام والسام الموت"
- سيد الخلق محمد صلى الله عليه و سلم -

رد مع اقتباس
2 أعضاء قالوا شكراً لـ Saad على المشاركة المفيدة:

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

Facebook Comments by: ABDU_GO - شركة الإبداع الرقمية
مرحبا أيها الزائر الكريم, قرائتك لهذه الرسالة... يعني انك غير مسجل لدينا في الموقع .. اضغط هنا للتسجيل .. ولتمتلك بعدها المزايا الكاملة, وتسعدنا بوجودك

الساعة الآن 01:38 AM.